Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Oreo Tour hits TAG!

Had a great time rockin the mic at TAG! Joe Paige hosted and every comic ripped it! Every sunday at 9pm its a great Comedy Showcase!

So my round about town in Mobile AL tour kicked off great! I'm at home eating some fried chicken for the first time in 5 months and I swear there must be some drugs in this chicken. Anything that tastes this good must be bad for you! That's besides the point. I didn't sell any books but I'll be back. The crowd was great and I hope that you come out to see me next time.  I'm not sure if the Wednesday spot is going to happen but I'll keep you up to date. Please remember to check out the online store and if you'd like to have me visit your hometown send me a message, I'll find the closest comedy spot and use your message to make the owner give me stage time. Have your cousins, uncles, aunts, mom, dad, and kids send messages to so they'll think I'm going to pack the house. That's how this gets done people!

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment