Friday, April 26, 2013

Alchemy Tavern Tonight! Dave Stone night one of two! Come make history!

Tonight is set to be great! I'll be a stand up feature at Alchemy on the first regular Friday night show so it's like I'm making history. Dave Stone (see flyer below) is the headliner. If you had told me a year ago I'd be opening up for a guy like Dave Stone I would've grabbed a rubber band because it's time to take your balls, YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!!! Awh It's all good fun, I hope the people come on down to see some microphone stuff and we can keep up the momentum that's making Mobile and the Gulf Coast pretty cool places to live and hang out. I'm also looking forward to catching the other guys on stage, I don't know all of them yet so it's going to be fun. My buddy Tipcey Tiff is hilarious so I know its going to be a blast. So I know what you want to do tonight, but come downtown first. 




On Thursday there I was hanging out at Shooters in P'Cola doing the open mic, Matt is the host. I was there for the first time and I couldn't read my notes. Fuck the notes! LOL No seriously I couldn't read them. But it was a great kick off for four days of comedy! Everyone did a great job and by the end of the night, when I went up, there were only two people who were not comics in the building. It was great to work out 90% new microphone stuff. Here I am rolling with the Mobile Comic Convoy! 

Micheal, Gov'na, Steven, Eddie, Alfred (Me), Matt, & Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment